FUNNY STORY- Squirrel Revival.... happened a long time ago when we were renting a
little old building that still needed a lot of work in Poteet, TX..... had just 3 rooms... The
sanctuary, separated by a not so sound proof wall.. on other side of wall was the Children's
Church area and a tiny little bathroom...
here's what happened... I used the toilet and it tended to run.. so I stood there after
flushing to make sure it was not gonna keep running... as I stood there the water began to
rise instead of go down.. so I start to panic thinking water would overflow.. but it then
began to go down but as it did I saw something dark coming up from the drain hole .. first
thought it was a snake.. a hairy snake..haha.. then it popped all the way out and it was a
tiny baby squirrel... and it was spinning around in the whirlpool of water.. you all gotta
know it was a tiny tiny bathroom.. I had no idea if a baby squirrel would attack!!! I inched
my way around the toilet to the safety of the door.. Jim my hubby was sound man.. when
I made it out of the bathroom into the children's church area.. I asked one of the kids to go
get brother JIM.. and I said "quietly".. next thing I hear is Pastor Ralph words booming
into the mic "What??? a squirl????" by this time the baby squirrel has made it to the safety
of the toilet rim.. when a few men opened the bathroom door it jumped down and
squeezed outside through a gap where drain pipe leads outside.... how did it get there???
well the men investigated... there is a sort of air flap at top of pipe outside.. that helps
when you flush... baby squirrel must have been playing or exploring or born there and fell
just as I flushed.. and swam upstream right into the toilet...... Some people in church who
eat squirrel wondered why I didn't catch it to cook it... ??? ME: well if you look in the back
yard of the church... catch the wet one.. I already marinated it for ya!
no, this is not the squirrel, my squirrel was littler... but apparently this happens a lot.. I
looked up "squirrel in toilet and found lots of pictures.. guess.. better a squirrel than a
snake!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment